Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 52 mal aufgerufen
 Vorstellung
lebaobei123 Offline

05.07.2019 04:54
. "So thats all that matters." Su Antworten

DETROIT -- Ndamukong Suh mightve gotten himself in trouble with another nasty play on the field. Suhs illegal low block in Detroits game on Sunday against Minnesota will be reviewed for potential discipline, NFL spokesman Randall Liu confirmed Monday in an email to The Associated Press. Suh, a Lions defensive tackle, hit Vikings centre John Sullivan during an interception return and the penalty against him negated a touchdown during Detroits 34-24 win. Suh said he wasnt going after Sullivans knees, adding the two talked about it at halftime. "I spoke to him, were good," Suh said after Sundays game. "So thats all that matters." Sullivan said afterward the hit was part of the game and it was penalized, and on Monday he didnt seem interested in fanning the flames. "He apologized and said there was no intent to injure. Its fine," he said. "I think guys get caught up in the play sometimes. So, sometimes things happen. Its hard to even remember what you do when you get caught up in the moment. I appreciate the fact that he came up to me and said something, yeah." Minnesota defensive lineman Jared Allen said theres no place for that type of hit. "I got to know Suh at the Pro Bowl last year, and hes a good dude, but thats uncalled for," Allen told reporters Sunday in Detroit. "This is a fraternity. In the NFL, you try and take care of guys. Granted, things happen and guys are going to make hits and some things are going to be borderline. But you cant take a dudes legs out from behind on an interception when hes running down the field." Lions players werent available Monday, but coach Jim Schwartz talked about the hit, which took place behind the play when Sullivan appeared to have no chance to catch linebacker DeAndre Levy, who was heading to the end zone after his interception. "I talked to (Suh) on the field about it, because obviously it cost us," Schwartz said. "I dont think it was any attempt to injure or things like that. It wasnt 40 yards behind the play. It wasnt hitting a guy from behind -- some of the things that weve seen from some other players recently, going low and hitting guys from behind. In my mind, the biggest thing was taking some momentum away from us at that point, and also taking that score off the board." The NFL fined Suh $30,000 last year for unnecessary roughness because he kicked Houston quarterback Matt Schaub in the groin area. He was suspended for two games in 2011 after he stomped on Green Bays Evan Dietrich-Smith. Suh has also been fined in previous seasons for roughing up quarterbacks: Cincinnatis Andy Dalton, Chicagos Jay Cutler and Clevelands Jake Delhomme. Jerald Foster Jersey . Grilli hasnt pitched since straining his left oblique in late April. Manager Clint Hurdle says the right-hander will make a couple of appearances in middle relief before the team determines whether to return Grilli to the back end of the bullpen. Darvin Kidsy Jersey . And, just for good measure, lets say the lottery team finishes the game short-handed because two starters come down with the very same injury. http://www.cheapredskinsjerseysauthentic...huff-jersey.com Tours Nova Scotia Open. The 27-year-old Sloan, a former Texas-El Paso player from Calgary matched first-round leader Rodriguez at 10-under 132 on Ashburn Golf Clubs New Course. Morgan Moses Jersey . Barnard, 28, was 1-0 with a 0.53 ERA in three appearances, including two starts, with San Angel o this season. He struck out 19 batters and walked just one in 17 innings pitched. He has previous American Association experience with the Lincoln Saltdogs, El Paso Diablos and Amarillo Sox. J.P. Holtz Jersey . 22 because of a bruised foot and have added forward Sean Collins to the roster on emergency recall from Springfield of the AHL.Orlando, FL (SportsNetwork.com) - Behind 21 points and six assists from Michael Carter-Williams, the Philadelphia 76ers started a seven-game road trip with a 96-88 win over the Orlando Magic. Five players reached double figures for Philadelphia as it ended a five-game losing streak. Nerlens Noel posted 13 points and 12 rebounds, while Henry Sims and Robert Covington joined Noel by posting double-doubles as well. Sims had 12 points and 12 boards, with Covington recording 11 points and 10 rebounds. Victor Oladipo led all scorers with 23 points for the Magic, who have lost four straight and six of their last seven. Despite getting 19 points and 17 rebounds from Nikola Vucevic, Orlando was outrebounded by Philadelphia 52-43. Orlando extended its lead to as much as 11 in the third quarter but it would last just one possession. After a 76ers timeout, JaKarr Sampson hit a 3 that started a 7-0 burst to make their deficit a more manageable four points. The Sixers scored the last eight points of the period to lead 64-60 after three. That run continued into the fourth quarter and after seven straight points in the first 2 1/2 minutes, Philadelphia led by 11. Sims capped the 15-0 run with a layup and emphatic slam dunk. Evan Fournier scored four straight points to cut Orlandos deficit down to seven points, but Carter-Williams wrapped up a 6-0 run with a 3-pointer to extend the Sixers lead to a game-high 14 points.dddddddddddd Philadelphia did not make a shot from the floor in the final 3 1/2 minutes of the game, but it held Orlando off to come away with the victory. Neither team led by more than five points in a back-and-forth first quarter. A late 8-0 run with four points from both Covington and Sims helped give the Sixers a 23-20 lead after 12 minutes. A 9-0 Magic run halfway through the second period gave them a lead they would only briefly relinquis

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz