Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 45 mal aufgerufen
 FAQ
lebaobei123 Offline

14.08.2019 01:55
ss in their secondary. "He was fine," S Antworten

MINNEAPOLIS -- An unexpectedly strong performance in the middle gave the Minnesota Timberwolves a big lift Sunday night. Kevin Love had his usual solid performance with 26 points, 10 rebounds and five assists to lead the Timberwolves to a 104-102 victory over the Sacramento Kings. But it was the other double-double that was unexpected. In his first career start, rookie Gorgui Dieng had his first career double-double with season highs in points (12) and rebounds (11) for Minnesota. He also had five blocks. "Were a man short right now and Gorgui, he just came in and did what we needed him to do and thats just rebound and alter shots at the basket," said Kevin Martin, who had 31 points Dieng, the 21st pick in last summers draft, made his first career start in place of Nikola Pekovic, who sat out with soreness in his right ankle. "I was prepared if I get minutes or not I was just going to keep working," Dieng said. "I think you should work more when you dont play a lot. I didnt get minutes. I never got frustrated. Just keep working and I know my time will come one day." A former Timberwolves player saw Diengs potential firsthand. "I told him since the first day he got here that its your job to block shots. You got drafted to rebound and block shots. His post games getting better as well. If he sticks with that hes going to be a good player in this league," said Derrick Williams, who scored 26 points and had 11 rebounds off the bench for Sacramento. Williams knows about being a young player in Minnesota. The second-overall pick in the 2011 Draft, Williams had two disappointing seasons with the Timberwolves before being traded to Sacramento on Nov. 26 for Luc Mbah a Moute, who has been a non-factor for Minnesota. "I think anybody who gets traded wants to play good against the team that traded them," he said. "I just wanted to be aggressive because (DeMarcus) Cousins was out and I was the next man up. Coach wants me to be aggressive and thats what I did tonight." Cousins, the Kings starting centre, missed the game with right knee tendinitis. He was replaced by Aaron Gray, who hadnt seen action since Feb. 25. Gray finished with four points in 20 minutes. "Its a testament to Aarons work ethic and his positive attitude for him to be ready to play tonight after not playing in so many games," coach Michael Malone said. "It was good to see him out there." Love hit 3 of 6 3-pointers, including one with 1:07 to play to give Minnesota a 97-95 lead and the Timberwolves hung on to win for the 33rd time, their most wins since 2005-06. Sacramentos Isaiah Thomas had 27 points, including two 3-pointers in the final 15 seconds to keep it close. Thomas scored from beyond the arc with 13.2 seconds left to get the Kings within two. After Martin made two free throws to make it 102-98 with 12.1 seconds left, Thomas answered with another 3-pointer before Martin made two more free throws with 5.7 seconds left. It was the second straight night the Kings couldnt close out a game, leaving them with a 2-5 record on a season-long seven-game road trip. They were outscored by six points in the fourth quarter and lost 94-87 in Chicago Saturday. "We were in there; we had a chance to win, but we just couldnt capitalize," Thomas said. Down 29-19 late in the first quarter, Williams provided a spark by scoring 10 straight points off the bench to get the Kings within three by quarters end. Williams had six more in the second quarter as the Kings took a 54-53 halftime lead. NOTES: Sacramento has officially been eliminated from playoff contention. ... Listed as day to day, Pekovic missed 13 games earlier this season -- including all of February -- with bursitis in his right ankle. ... Minnesota entered the game averaging a league-low 3.5 blocks per game. ... Thomas reached 1,000 career assists with a first-quarter helper, becoming the eighth player in Sacramento history to have that many in his first three seasons with the Kings. ... Martin made his 1,000th career 3-pointer in the fourth quarter. ... Twelve of Sacramentos final 15 games are in the Pacific time zone. Nike Air Max Flair Noir . The United States clinched the final berth into the Ford Worlds, March 28-April 6 at Scotiabank Centre in Halifax, on Saturday in Blaine, Minn. Vapormax Off White 2018 . - Doug Kalitta led Top Fuel qualifying Friday in the NHRA Nationals at Maple Grove Raceway with a 3. http://www.nikeoffwhite.fr/nike-off-white-97.html.A. Dickey, even though he was coming off a Cy Young Award in 2012. Many felt the Jays would regret giving up righthanded pitcher prospect Noah Syndergaard and catcher Travis DArnaud over the long haul. Vapormax Plus Homme .The 24-year-old quarterback spent four seasons at Northern Illinois and in 2013 was a finalist for the Heisman, which is awarded annually to the most outstanding player in U. Nike Air More Uptempo 96 Noir . Los Angeles announced its new deal for Kupchak late in the fourth quarter of a 145-130 loss to the Houston Rockets. Kupchak had one year left on his current contract.TAMPA, Fla. -- Robert Griffin III tweeted the good news. Its simply not official yet. The Washington quarterback was cleared Thursday by his surgeon to be under centre when the regular season opens for the Redskins on Sept. 9. However, coach Mike Shanahan hedged after a preseason-ending 30-12 victory over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. "Theres a couple of concerns that he has," Shanahan said to reporters. "Ill talk to Robert over the weekend, and Ill let you guys know on Monday." The Redskins did not make Griffin available to answers questions. His teammates, however, expect the 2012 Offensive Rookie of the Year to start against Philadelphia. "Thats just the type of player Robert is, just his will and determination to be back on that field. Im not surprised, and Im looking forward to him coming out and having a good game," running back Alfred Morris said. Fourth-stringer Pat White threw for 181 yards, set up a touchdown with a 66-yard completion to Dezmon Briscoe, and also ran for a TD to help the Redskins finish the preseason 4-0 for the first time in 28 years. Shanahan rested most of his starters, including Griffin, who worked out at Raymond James Stadium for about 30 minutes before walking off the field with Dr. James Andrews. Andrews was in town to examine the quarterbacks surgically repaired right knee. Griffin, whos been practicing without any reported setbacks, participated in the coin toss as a Redskins captain and watched the game from the sideline. When it ended, he tweeted: "Operation Patience complete: cleared." "It definitely aids us when we have him coming back with us, but even if he wasnt able to be back Week 1, we have Kirk Cousins, we have Rex (Grossman) and we have Pat (White)," Morris said. "Those guys are able to make plays as well. But it definitely helps us knowing our starting quarterback is going to be back." Tampa Bay quarterback Josh Freeman also sat out the finale, as did Bucs cornerback Darrelle Revis, whos recovering from knee surgery that sidelined him most of last season with the New York Jets. With backup Kirk Cousins out with a sprained right foot, White played the entire game for the Redskins.dddddddddddd. Safety Brandon Meriweather started and played the opening half for Washington, seeing his first game action since November, when he tore the anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee during the only game he played. The Redskins are counting on him to shore up a weakness in their secondary. "He was fine," Shanahan said. "I thought he played well, and its nice to get him back in the lineup." Meriweather wasnt credited with any tackles, but said "it felt good to run around, to actually hit somebody besides my own teammates. ... It felt good just to be out there, period." Evan Royster rushed for 59 yards and a touchdown in his bid to win a job as a backup running back. Another young running back vying to make the roster, rookie Chris Thompson, scored on a 69-yard punt return. Tampa Bay (1-3) finished a mostly unimpressive preseason with another sloppy performance. With a healthy Freeman looking ahead to the Bucs season opener against the Jets, third-round draft pick Mike Glennon played like a rookie in completing 7 of 16 passes for 63 yards and one interception. He also lost a fumble when the ball appeared to just slip out of his hand before his arm began moving forward to throw. "Tonight is the first time he looked like a rookie. He struggled a little bit," Tampa Bay coach Greg Schiano said. "Thats not just him, obviously, but Im sure when he watches this hell say he wishes he had done this and done that." Linebacker Najee Goode scored Tampa Bays only touchdown, returning a second-quarter interception 37 yards. Derek Dimke missed the extra point, hitting the right upright -- one of several sloppy moments for the Bucs, who turned the ball over twice while falling behind 27-6 at the half. Dan Orlovsky replaced Glennon late in the third quarter and led a field goal drive for Tampa Bay, which sputtered offensively throughout the preseason. In three exhibitions, Freeman was 12 of 26 for 101 yards, no touchdowns and no interceptions. He was sacked nine times. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum von Xobor.de
Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz